Seasonal Google Calendar

Home Forums Miscellany Seasonal Google Calendar

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Jenny Taylor
      Participant

Hello dear ones. Does anyone know of a Google calendar that has the astrological seasons? I definitely don’t know them by heart and it would be helpful to have an event on my go to calendar of when one season is strating and another is ending. Course I could do this manually but just wanted to check first. Thank you!

Amanda Stow
      Participant

The print version of the farmer’s almanac has all kinds of info. I think they have a lot online, if you want to see if they have anything.

Jenny Taylor
      Participant

Thanks, Amanda and I wasn’t being very clear. I was looking for astrology seasons. 🙂

This one has ALLL the transits, but also shares when we go into zodiac seasons

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=qf8vj00k7jm0o7kmpu4e6b06dk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FDenver

Jenny Taylor
      Participant

Oh cool! Thanks!

Jenny Taylor
      Participant

And Molly that link didn’t work.

Amanda Stow
      Participant

The Farmer’s Almanac has all of kinds of info you can use to define astrological seasons. It tells you when Mercury is in retrograde, moon planting dates, conjuctions of the planets, moon phases, celestial transition times, sunrise and sunset times, the moon’s astrological place, best times to do certain things based on astrology (for example, the best days to bake are the 21-23 through this month). If anyone is a sea witch, it tells you tide times. Available in print and online. But I admit, it’s not as handy as the Google link Molly shared!
      And, I’m also new to all this. If I’m still not understanding the question of astrological seasons…Molly, can we discuss that at a Tea Talk?

Amanda, you are totally understanding correctly about the astrological seasons! Essentially the time frame/dates of when each sign of the Zodiac begins and ends, like we do for our Monthly Magic lessons, as well as all of the other things you pointed out! 🙂

Jenny Taylor
      Participant

I had no idea that it was that comprehensive. I just thought it was for just for farming in a non-woo hoo way. 🙂 I just signed up for the membership and my almanac is on its way.

Amanda Stow
      Participant

I love reading the articles in it too!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.