Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Wilde
      Participant

Hello lovelies,
      Every time I try to log into the website it says my password is wrong and I have to reset it every time. I’m just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I don’t mind having to do it. A little password reset isn’t going to keep me away. šŸ˜‰ Just curious.

How frustrating! I’m not seeing any other password resets come through other than yours, which is strange. I’m looking into to see if there might be something on the backend and let you know what I find out.

Is anyone else also having issues?

Colleen Wilde
        Participant

Thank you! And it’s honestly no real bother to have to reset if it persists.

I’m still looking into it…not finding anything in the depths of wordpress…yet.

Alexandria Field
      Participant

Hey! When I login and try to go to the dashboard I get a black screen that asks me to sign in to access dashboard although Iā€™m already signed in if I try to go to login again. šŸ¤”

I think I’ve got it figured out and fixed. Will you try to access it again?

So very sorry for any issues you have been having! Thank you for letting me know!

Alexandria Field
      Participant

You did it! It is working now! Thank you Molly! šŸ˜Š

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.