Hello!

Home Forums Introductions Hello!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tierra Bishop
      Participant

Hello, everyone 🙂

My name is Tierra, I use she/her pronouns, and I currently reside in Wheat Ridge, CO on stolen Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute) and Očhéthi Šakówiŋ land.

I consider myself to currently be on the Fool’s journey in my witchcraft practice; I’ve been a solo practitioner for about a year or so now, though I did dabble in witchcraft as a child on my own and with friends in my childhood. My parents have both practiced, though they were never very informative about their own practices. My ancestry is heavily Western European, mostly British and Irish, and I heavily connect with my Irish ancestry (going to Ireland and walking those lands felt like going home). I would love to learn more about Irish/Celtic witchcraft traditions, so if anyone has any knowledge in this area, let’s link up!

I love to work with the lunar cycles, fire magick, earth magick and plant spirits, and my first Oracle card set for divination. I’m about to begin choosing which plants to sow into my raised bed, and I didn’t know planting with lunar cycles was a thing, but I think I’ll be looking into it today!

It’s lovely to meet you all; I am ecstatic to begin working and learning together 😀

Welcome, Tierra!! I love The Fool tarot reference <3

Jenny Taylor
      Participant

Welcome! Nice to e-meet you and I can’t wait to see you on Zoom!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.