Reply To: Introductions!

Home Forums Introductions Introductions! Reply To: Introductions!

Laura Cox
Participant

Hi! My name is Laura. I use she/her pronouns. I currently live in Victor, Colorado which is on Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ land.

I have always felt an affinity to magick. For as long as I can remember I have had very vivid dreams and strong intuitions. My mom told me that I get the gift from my Granny. I have recently started practicing on my own as a solitary witch. I am addicted to Tarot cards and oracle decks. I recently started acquiring my own apothecary. I am very interested in integrating plants and the moon cycles into my magick. I have been trying to learn as much about my Irish, British, Scandinavian, and French ancestry and magick.

I have a Bachelors of Science in Wildlife Biology. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to work with animals and nature. I am a Mother of furry babies, and a Aunt of four beautiful nieces. My Furry family currently consists of 2 puppies and 6 kitties.

I am very excited to be apart of the Cunning Circle. I look forward to meeting you all and coming together in Circle.