Reply To: Tarot Beginner

Home Forums Divination Tarot Beginner Reply To: Tarot Beginner

Elizabeth Willett
Participant

Just wanted to say, I’m following and interested what others have to say too. 😉

Some things I’ve realized for myself (I’m newish too and am learning as I go… I happened upon two decks that called to me and was gifted another after years of angel/oracle card use) are:
~ Answers more freely come to me when I ask open-ended questions if I am asking questions. Often I just ask for guidance in a certain area.
~ Any tarot card(s) that comes to me offers guidance and I still have free will (sometimes messages don’t immediately resonate and that’s okay)
~ Fear not. Negative isn’t something I allow in or myself to feel. I somehow feel and channel positive in most cards that come to me most of the time. It’s rare for me to get a “oh-sh*t” feeling from any card. And I can’t explain why or give tips for how to feel the same… sorry!
~ If something throws me for a complete loop or happens to give me an “oh sh*t” feeling, I reach out to a Tarot friend for some insight. So far, this has helped every time.
~ I think messages and Tarot are in part meant to challenge my beliefs, which can often be driven by ego.

Enjoy this process!