Reply To: Introductions!

Home Forums Introductions Introductions! Reply To: Introductions!

Colleen Wilde
Participant

Hello everyone,
My name is Colleen (she/her). I am from the US (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania), but I have lived abroad for a total of almost 10 years. I currently live in Seoul, South Korea.

I have studied and practiced an elemental craft all of my life. I was a child obsessed with the magic of nature, playing making my own little “spells” and “remedies” in my backyard. I had an intense interest in witchcraft and the occult from a very young age. Over the years I have studied herbs, natural remedies, witchcraft, paganism, and the occult. I’ve mostly been a solo practitioner and have tailored a tradition/practice from my own journey and studies. However, over the last year or so I have really been craving a collective. It seemed too perfect when this opportunity with you all came along. ^_^
My own practice relies more on nature, incorporates the wheel of the year, and is informed by occult studies.

I am mostly of Polish descent, and I’ve been looking more into our heritage of folklore and witchcraft. I have a bit of Cherokee/Sioux heritage as well, though I believe it is precious little.

I’m so looking forward to this journey together. I am crazy excited for the Solstice in a few days. I very unexpectedly have time off surrounding the holidays (thanks Covid, I guess. ugh), so I’m really looking forward to my Solstice rituals this year.

I so fully relate to what Amanda said up there about winter. Winter is my bliss, and I have often said exactly what you’ve typed up there. I too rejoice at the summer solstice, because it means the approaching of winter and the dissolving of summer. Heh!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.